- Civil Litigation
Responsive • Thorough
Download Full Bio
Ryan Ichinaga is an attorney whose experience includes providing clients with thoughtful factual and legal analysis on a wide variety of employment, education, and personal injury matters.
Ryan strategically and thoroughly reviews cases pertaining to public entities, employers, and school districts, particularly in K-12 education. Ryan has also practiced in the areas of transactional business law, environmental law, and criminal law.
Areas of Practice
- Provides thoughtful client representation through all phases of a lawsuit, including pre-litigation consultation, all phases of litigation, and resolution, whether through settlement, dispositive motion or trial.
Education and Training
- In Fall 2018, Ryan attended the Association of Defense Counsel of Northern CA and NV Basic Training for Civil Defense Attorneys, completing nine hours of training.
- Ryan obtained his Juris Doctor from Lewis & Clark Law School in 2017. He obtained his Bachelor of Arts Degree from the University of California at Davis.
- California State Bar
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
Affiliations and Engagements
- Sacramento County Bar Association
- California Young Lawyers Association
- Asian/Pacific Bar Association Sacramento
- Environmental Law, State Activism in the Movement to Conserve Sharks: The Ninth Circuit’s Guidance on Preemption and the Magnuson-Stevens Act, 46 Envtl. L. 679 (2016).
Phone: (916) 448-7888
Fax: (916) 448-6888